For the Record...
The DC Swamp is real, its powerful, you cant change it, or control it.
I voted for Donald Trump three times. I wanted him to at least try what he promised; drain the Swamp and hold those engaged in wrong doing accountable. I wanted more than Congressional Hearings telling me what I already knew. I wanted arrests. I wanted the full weight of the system to crush those who have been selling America up the river for decades.
Like the Left was promised "hope and change" from Obama, the Right was promised "America First". Neither got what they voted for.
The Right, for two years, controlled Congress. They could have pushed through clean legislation to bring into fruition what we voted for. They didnt.
We wanted no new wars. We wanted a negotiated settlement in "24 hours". We wanted the elimination of the Department of Education. We wanted protections around our elections. We wanted the border secured and the illegals out. We wanted those connected to Epstien held responsible. We wanted a lower cost of living. We wanted the needs of Americans put first. We wanted an end to political corruption. We wanted transparency and accountability for COVID. We wanted an end to fraud. We wanted our money to be spent here at home instead of foreign countries.
We wanted the transference of power back to "we the people". What we got was more of the same. The Swamp won.
I gave my vote three times and the Right told me to fuck off.
We deserve the Left to finish the destruction of the Country, and they will, in hyper speed. As the saying goes, "we have the political leadership we deserve."
Peace.
Comments
Post a Comment